DABUR CASTOR OIL IS A MIRACLE OIL






HELLO GIRLS


hear i am with a review of one of my favourite  oil .some time back i had a huge huge hair fall which drove me crazy. i applied almost everything but result was nothing.then once my friend suggested me dabur castor oil but that time i was not sure about it but since my friend has really long black thick hair so i decided  to give  a try.


i started using it every alternate day but washing hair become a huge task for me.because its very thick and require double shampoo,but after just couple of months i noticed my hair line getting fuller and new hair has started coming. i also applied on my eyebrows and noticed my gapes are filling
.lets get back to the castor oil,
 it looks like this







dabur is an ayurvedic company and i love ayurvedic products when it comes for hair and skin care.
well this oil comes in a dark bottle yon hardly see the oil from out side.it cost you 44 rs for 50 ml of the product.its very thick oil you can dilute with any other carrier oil.

it can also use in other way like  in pregnancy and for constipation.but i only used it for my hair and highly pleased with the experience.let me know your experience with the oil

RATING 4/5.5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY : HAIR SPA AT HOME

navratan paratha